Yuki-chan 12 (The angry Yukino of video games) Yuki-chan 12 (The angry Yukino of video games)

Loveless ever

Party Party

i like the quality,work more appearances of your characters,they were all the same,except for women,well is not bad work more and make more fluids the jokes,or maybe show more they worl,nice job.

ViciousCake responds:

Yeah the characters aren't great. I'll make them look more different when I make more animations. And thanks by the way.

Nintendo switch vs Wii U (Parody) Nintendo switch vs Wii U (Parody)

Really how the hood

Tana Mongeau He F*cked me with a tooth brush (PARODY) Tana Mongeau He F*cked me with a tooth brush (PARODY)

Why so short?you can paste all work in one and get more aprovation ma boy is not bad,is to short only

When she loves Cartoons When she loves Cartoons

Go Hearth F*k that pitx :D

Hilarous

RysMeme RysMeme

27/7 Smukar!

Tinder IRL Tinder IRL

For my favĀ“s,the best of this month.

Animal Crossing: Weary World Animal Crossing: Weary World

Exelent work,so chaotic.

Dreamtides Dreamtides

Wow,if you do it how stop motion whit paper combination meybee can be more increible just like this,is dont bad idea of animation,and can eplore more type of dreams,how chaotic dreams or hevenly dreams.

SnowyBangers responds:

ooh stop motion with paper drawings would be a challenge for me to try out haha. thats a nice idea actually :D

Yeah i like exploring types of dreams. I did actually animate a crappy flash based on a surreal dream i had years ago that was set in a kiddy indoor playground centre with some thugs included, but I never got around to uploading it as it was very mediocre with the animation itself haha!.

cheers for the nice review dude :)

Mr Rex Trailer Mr Rex Trailer

I love it,iz beri kool animatiom!!